Leaptel is a relatively new internet provider – with a competitive edge. They’re Australian, their expert team is passionate and they are truly local, giving genuine, customer service, right here in Melbourne.
To compete on a grand scale and get the success they deserve, their brand and website needed to look as slick as the bigger, better-known telco’s.
In order to strengthen the brand, improve the website’s performance and generate sales growth; BEAM implemented the following with the Leaptel team;
• Brand Strategy workshops to understand the competitive nature of the market and evolve the brand including personality, USP etc.
• Key message development for communication and differentiation
• Brand design to reposition the brand including a unique brand character (Lenny the Leap frog).
• Website upgrade including design, user experience/navigation mapping, copy content and lead generation
• Promotional campaigns for awareness and sales growth.
Having determined Leaptel’s business strategy and brand’s personality, Lenny the Leapfrog was born. As a brand ambassador, Lenny embodies the brand characteristics of Leaptel and humanises an otherwise technical service, while providing charisma and likeability. Lenny has become the ‘face’ of the brand and provides great scope for promotions and customer engagement and education.
Leaptel’s customer’s range from small families in new housing estates, to large families and businesses in the suburbs to single gamers in the CBD. Leaptel’s website needed to be user-friendly and intuitive for all customers and easily direct them to choose their ideal internet service.
The website has some very impressive features including;• User friendly internet plan builder
Competitive Market Review
Brand Strategy – Brand USP, Brand Personality, Lead Gen
Modernised brand logo
Development of the Leaptel story – ‘The Why’
Key message development
Design of a new & unique brand character – Lenny the Leapfrog
Website design, navigation mapping, copy content, build, SEO.
Lead generation tactics
Social and digital media