Understand how to stand out in your market.
Market positionings aim is to get a competitive edge - to differentiate, gain more opportunities & outperform your competition.
WHY A MARKETING POSITIONING STRATEGY GOES A LONG WAY
A Market Positioning Strategy ensures your target audience knows exactly how you differ from your competitors & why they should choose your brand over the competition.
Market positioning enables companies and brands to differentiate from competitors. Differentiation then helps increase brand awareness and preference by communicating its value, and thereby justifying pricing and so much more.
What we deliver:
- Competitve Market Analysis
- Comprehensive Report
- 3 hour Presentation & Workshop
- Strategic Positioning Mapping
- Market Positioning Recommendations for your brand/business
- Thorough understanding of your competitors branding, marketing activities and performance.
- Assessment of how your brand benchmarks against your competitors
- Provision of strategic recommendations to help your brand/business differentiate, clearly communicate its purpose/offering and tactics to out-perform your competitors within your market.
Market Positioning Strategies
Strategies will depend on types of product, service, and/or industry, but often include one of the following;
Each strategy BEAM develops, aims to highlight our client’s brand’s competitive advantage (or missed opportunity within the market) and thereby indirectly or directly points out the competition’s shortcomings.
Explore how to get a competitive advantage
for your brand.
Register your interest below.
Other BEAM Workshops...
SPOTLIGHT Strategy Workshop Program
Comes with: Full Competitive Market Review, Market Positioning Recommendations, Business Goal Setting, Brand Assessment & Recommendations, Marketing Plan/Road Map.